IMPORTANT MESSAGE: CONSTRUCTION AT LA SENTINEL OFFICE: Due to unforeseen construction work, our office is temporarily closed. We are operating business off site and still accepting ads and classified ads. View Company Directory.
All records as of Jan. 26
1. Westchester (19-1) - Only University tomorrow night and Venice Wednesday lie between the rematch with Fairfax next Friday.
2. Dominguez (16-4) - If the Dons beat Gahr by 19 on the road, what do you think will happen when they meet Friday at home?
3. Taft (16-2) - I'm expecting someone to ask why the Toreadors are below the Dons considering they beat them. If they beat Etiwanda again Saturday, they'll flip-flop
4. Fairfax (15-3) - After facing Hamilton, they get to sit back and play gracious hosts to some of California's finest on Saturday.
5. Long Beach Poly (17-2) - A great matchup tomorrow against Long Beach Wilson then they'll be at the Fairfax State Preview Classic against Campbell Hall at 6 p.m.
6. Bishop Montgomery (18-3) - No games this weekend so they have longer to get back on track after heartbreaking loss to Serra.
7. L.A. Windward (13-6) - After long break ended Tuesday, the Wildcats have three games in five days starting tomorrow at Cerritos Valley Christian..
8. Leuzinger (15-5) - The Olympians broke a vital commandment: Thou shalt not give up a 21-point lead to a league rival.
9. Gardena Serra (16-6) - Will the real Cavaliers please stand up, although beating Bishop was a good look.
10. Long Beach Wilson (16-5) - They lost the first time around to Poly but will the second time be any different?