All records as of Jan. 26
1. Westchester (19-1) - Only University tomorrow night and Venice Wednesday lie between the rematch with Fairfax next Friday.
2. Dominguez (16-4) - If the Dons beat Gahr by 19 on the road, what do you think will happen when they meet Friday at home?
3. Taft (16-2) - I'm expecting someone to ask why the Toreadors are below the Dons considering they beat them. If they beat Etiwanda again Saturday, they'll flip-flop
4. Fairfax (15-3) - After facing Hamilton, they get to sit back and play gracious hosts to some of California's finest on Saturday.
5. Long Beach Poly (17-2) - A great matchup tomorrow against Long Beach Wilson then they'll be at the Fairfax State Preview Classic against Campbell Hall at 6 p.m.
6. Bishop Montgomery (18-3) - No games this weekend so they have longer to get back on track after heartbreaking loss to Serra.
7. L.A. Windward (13-6) - After long break ended Tuesday, the Wildcats have three games in five days starting tomorrow at Cerritos Valley Christian..
8. Leuzinger (15-5) - The Olympians broke a vital commandment: Thou shalt not give up a 21-point lead to a league rival.
9. Gardena Serra (16-6) - Will the real Cavaliers please stand up, although beating Bishop was a good look.
10. Long Beach Wilson (16-5) - They lost the first time around to Poly but will the second time be any different?