All records are as of Jan. 13
1. Westchester (14-1) - Three straight league games this week but all anyone cares about is the last one on Friday at Fairfax.
2. Dominguez (12-4) - The Dons head up to Seattle for an MLK showdown with Rainier Beach on Monday
3. Fairfax (11-2) - They've beaten the Comets six out of the last seven meetings and haven't lost to them at home since the 2006 City. Might wanna show up early for this one.
4. Taft (11-2) - The Toreadors play gracious hosts this week as their annual To The Rack Showcase will be held at Pierce College. They'll face Compton in the finale.
5. Bishop Montgomery (16-2) - The Knights will fight the 14-3 Lancers of Bishop Amat on Friday. And fans of the Middle Ages fairs rejoice.
6. Leuzinger (11-4) - The Olympians check in again to Heartbreak Hotel after another close loss. At least they'll take out their vengeance on the Bay League this week.
7. Long Beach Poly (12-2) - The Moore League just got clearer after their game with LB Jordan this week
8. L.A. Windward (10-6) - Lost to Campbell Hall down the stretch but they don't move because of their effort.
9. Long Beach Jordan (12-3) - It's them and Poly for the Moore League race but don't tell Compton or Long Beach Wilson I said that.
10. Gardena Serra (14-4) -The Cavaliers take the week's biggest tumble after falling victim to those streak-busters from Diamond Ranch.