1. Westchester (14-1) - Nothing's changed up here but the Comets have three games next week, capping off with that anticipated showdown with Fairfax.
2. Dominguez (11-4) - Look who's back on track. The Dons beat Fairfax (that's three in a row if you're counting) and Etiwanda 58-56 in consecutive games last week.
3. Fairfax (11-2) - Correction: The Lions lost the Les Schwab Invitational to Dominguez. That's what I get for not checking the tournament's website beforehand.
4. Leuzinger (11-3) - An impressive win against Windward and the Olympians head for a good showdown with Inglewood Friday.
5. Taft (11-2) - The Toreadors pushed past Ontario Colony down the stretch and are off until league play starts with Granada Hills on Jan. 14.
6. Bishop Montgomery (14-2) - The Knights saw their nine game winning streak end to Diamond Ranch but can regroup against Narbonne before their showdown with Leuzinger Saturday.
7. Gardena Serra (14-3) - Speaking of Diamond Ranch, will they end another winning streak Saturday as the Cavaliers come through with 12 straight victories under their belt?
8. L.A. Windward (9-5) - A tough loss to Leuzinger showed they can indeed compete with the big boys. Check out the feature on Michigan-bound guard Darius Morris to get to know him better.
9. Long Beach Poly - The Jackrabbits zip to the poll after winning the American Division Max Preps Holiday Tournament and enter Moore League competition this week as the favorite to win it.
10. Long Beach Jordan (11-3) - The Panthers defeated neighbors Long Beach Cabrillo and continue league play against Compton Friday.