IMPORTANT MESSAGE: CONSTRUCTION AT LA SENTINEL OFFICE: Due to unforeseen construction work, our office is temporarily closed. We are operating business off site and still accepting ads and classified ads. View Company Directory.
The final poll of the year and now it's time to march in the postseason. Good luck to everyone playing.
1. Long Beach Poly (10-0) - The road to defend their Pac-5 championship starts Friday against Bishop Amat
2. Gardena Serra (10-0) - The Cathedral game put a good scare in the Cavaliers so that's bad news for the rest of Northwest Division playoff bracket
3. Narbonne (9-1) - It's wartime for the City's No. 1 seed as they face the Generals (Washington) tonight and then potentially the Patriots (Birmingham) Wednesday.
4. Taft (9-1) - Toreadors have the easiest road to the City semifinals
5. San Pedro (9-1) - The Pirates will be giving thanks for a potential rematch with Carson next week after they get past Sylmar
6. Loyola (6-4) - The Cubs zoom back up after defeating Bishop Amat and sneaking into the Pac-5 playoffs. Finally, a Cubs team that knows how to win under pressure
7. Crenshaw (7-2) - Back-to-back league champs get ready for an air-show with the Pilots (Banning) and a potential scrum next round with Jordan.
8. L.A. Jordan (6-4) - The team nobody wants to face in the playoffs. Just ask Fremont after tonight.
9. Lynwood (7-2-1) - Expect the Knights to get a shout-out on AM 570 for hosting Peninsula tomorrow, the alma mater of afternoon show host Petros Papadakis.
10. Culver City (7-3) - Someone had to slide in here after three teams were bounced out last week, so it's the Ocean League co-champs, who welcome Downey tomorrow night.